#1673 Reworking the dune-project homepage
|Reported by||Dominic Kempf (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Reported at||Jun 25, 2015 13:29|
|Operating System||Unspecified / All|
Dear dune community,
we have decided to hire a student to rework the dune-project homepage. Our agenda is the following:
- evaluate other template engines as a replacement for wml
- implement such replacement, if a suitable replacement can be found
- make the build process of the homepage easier (to understand)
- use cmake to generate the documentation
- document the homepage build process The cmake bullet is what brought this to our attention.
In this task, we would love to hear some of your ideas and experiences on the topic.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information